We’ve been on a high all week. Can you guess why? You got it! It’s Black History Month, and here’s the bonus – we’ve officially moved into our new house, obsidi.com. Have you seen the place? Have you checked out our Tea Spot? Fam, get comfy; check everything out, and stay here for as long as you’d like.
We got permission to keep an Obsidi housewarming party going all month long! And, we want you to hang with us, so we’ve created six hype activities and engaging competitions to keep the vibes buzzing in the new place.
Here’s what we’ll be doing on obsidi.com for the next 27 days:
- Obsidi launch and press conference – We’re starting the month off loud and proud with the official launch and press conference for obsidi.com on Tuesday, Feb. 1, 2022. You’ll hear from our Founder and CEO, Lekan Olawoye and see a demo of how the platform works in real-time. Come, ask questions, vibe with the tribe, meet new connections and let’s get the party started.
- Celebrate Black History competitions – Throughout Black History Month we’ll be hosting competitions celebrating Black History makers, past present and future. From showcasing our impact on modern culture to celebrating those who are showing up and showing out in the world of tech. We’re betting it all on Black and doubling down!
- Looking to secure the bag? Join us on obsidi.com to take part in various competitions. Vibe with the community; expand your network, and enter the competitions for your chance to win prizes like Amazon Gift Cards and more!
- Whiteboard campaign – Over the years, BPTN has gotten the unwavering support of some of the most influential C-Suite executives across North America. They’ve mentored; they’ve inspired and they’ve hired Black talent from our network. For the next 28 days, we’ll introduce you to some of them and they’ll share why they’re part of our Obsidi family. (Just between me and you, these are bigwigs you might want to add to your tribe too.)
- Here’s the tea, Obsidians. There are so many job posts and opportunities being promoted on Tea Spot right now – we’ve lost count. Complete your profile, update your info and upload your stellar resume for a chance to land your dream role.
- Tell us your tech stories – Tribe, we love hearing from you. So, now that you’re in our new home on obsidi.com, take a seat and let’s unpack the good, the bad and the ugly. We promise Obsidi is a safe space where you can be unapologetically Black and honest. We want you to share your experiences, so that we can support and help you level up to Black excellence.
See you on obsidi.com!