Version v.2.2.0 – New Updates
Obsidi Recruit & Obsidi Community:
- Members can view and join a company’s public channel from a new entry point. This new entry point is available on company’s public profile page. Visit company’s profile page to get access to their public channel.
- The search page has been redesigned to provide easy access to following search clusters: All Results, People, Companies, Channels & Communities
- Members can now view company’s tab and communities tab on search page
- Members can now view all the Public channel on search page
Other improvement and fixes:
- Fixed the issue resulting in the usage summary, for some Obsidi Recruit accounts, not updating as expected.
- Fixed issue resulting in the inability of some administrative users for Obsidi Communities to send messages via chat
- Fixed issue resulting in the inability of members to update their email notification preference using the toggle button.
- Fixed the issue on search page where tabs were not switching upon clicking by users
- Other improvements across platform for better user experience