Version v.3.1.0 – New Updates, Improvements and Fixes
- This update brings a new field for adding a cover letter to the job applications and allows recruiters to view the cover letter
- Members will have the option to include a cover letter along with the resume while applying for jobs. This feature allows member to provide a more personalized and comprehensive introduction to the potential employers.
- Recruiters and hiring managers can now access and review cover letter as part of member’s job application. This provides recruiters with a more in-depth understanding of member’s qualifications, making it easier for them to identify the best candidates for the position
- Recruiters and hiring managers will be able to view applicant’s cover letter when they review application from view applicant’s section.
- When creating a job we have introduced two new fields “Area of Expertise” and “Industry” which will give more information about the job specific and help with our upcoming job search features.
We’ve added a new “Explore Jobs” pinned post at the top of our Tea-Spot.
New website update that reflects our commitment to helping member’s to explore and discover job opportunities. With this update, we introduce a new pinned post emphasizing the significance of job exploration on our platform.
- Members can now view “featured jobs” on Tea Spot (top-right corner). This section spotlights two (2) of the most recent job listings, making it even more convenient for members to discover the latest career opportunities and explore more.
Improvement & Bug Fixes:
- Members can now view ‘suggested connections’ from the ‘Do-More’ section situated at right sidebar on Tea-spot
- Fixed the issue where claimed tickets were sorting incorrectly on ‘Manage pass’
- Enhanced the field layout across the platform for better user interface.
- In response to user feedback and to enhance accessibility, we have moved the music icon to the navigation bar.