Version v.2.8.0 – New Updates, Improvements and Fixes
- Members can now access the ‘Jobs’ easily from nav bar on web and footer on mobile browsers
- We’ve revamped the Create Jobs page with a range of formatting options.
- With our new formatting options, recruiters can now tailor their job descriptions to stand out and capture candidates’ attention with text styling, bullet points and numbering, different alignments and indentations.
- When creating jobs, we’ve made two fields: ‘Job Type’ and ‘Workplace’ mandatory. This will help to create more informative job listings, leading to better matches and a more efficient job search experience.
- Improved the UI for jobs card and jobs details page for clarity and efficiency.
- Each card now displays essential information at a glance, including job title, location, job type, workplace. The new layout ensures that you can quickly assess more jobs.
- We have introduced new field to update the user information while purchasing and claiming the ticket which will enhance event management and partners to prepare better for networking and recruit.
- Updated the content on confirmation email for ticket purchase to promote upgrading from General to VIP Passes.
- Updated the content on the registration page for users to upgrade from general to VIP ticket
Platform User Interface (UI) enhancement:
- Our platform UI has undergone a comprehensive refresh with redefined typography, layout and polished appearance. More platform improvements related to UI will be coming in our next release.
- Active states on Nav bar for web and Footer(Mobile)
Improvement & Bug Fixes:
- While creating a comment, user will now see character count displayed below the comment input box. As user type, the character count will update, ensuring you always know how many characters you’ve used.
- Fixed the issue where ‘copy link to post’ was redirecting incorrectly.
- Fixed the issue where tagged user was not seen correctly on Activity log page for recruiters.