- Access your company’s page
- Scroll to manage users
- Click view user group (if the user group you want to add an admin to is already there, then continue to step e.)
- Click create user group and add the name of the user group, add permissions, then click add.
- Next, click on the three dots under action for a specific user group, then select add admins, type the admins email and click add.
- The admin will receive an email notifying them about being admins
Note: Only an admin with permissions to add other admins can see this functionality.
The permissions available with Obsidi Communities are:
- Create post permissions
- Page update permissions
- User management permissions